Saturday, October 6, 2007

And then there was this whole thing about what love is. Abbah,cliched fool , you will say ,but i see people all around me who seem to think they know what it is.

Arpit says it is when you start to go weak in the knees and i think thats probably because that is where his brain is, or only slightly higher.

Ganjanan says he will marry the girl who sits in the next cubicle because they would be spending most of the time in the office anyway.they will make space for a small new cubicle when time comes , he says.


There isnt much to it i think , except wanting her presence to overwhelm you every moment of your waking life .


I need attention.I have friends who will talk to me at two in the morning.They will curse and vow to heap my clothes and set them on fire, but they will talk.I am selfish that way.I will want attention from people i like,and give attention to people whom i like.I will go to them because they will be fun or intelligent.I will shun the ones who don't meet expectations.I will drop in at odd times.I won't call.I will not keep frienships.I have a couple that i cherish.


I will fall in love with people who don't want to, but i wont care.I will just want to.I will care and bug and be the hutch ka kutta.



I will tell the girls when they are wearing shirts too short.Why do they do that? Is there not the next size? Is it a test? Are they trying to test all men around them and see when exactly it is that they crack under the pressure? or is it simbly because they sweat more than we do? Is it wrong to tell them? Will they get conscious an all? because seriously, i don't want to want to know what brand of inner wear you own. and girls should wear shirts which have captions written on the back no? otherwise they should just shut up and not bother when guys read them no.



Forget whatever you just read.That was not me writing.That was crap.But i had to.

7 comments:

Bhandari said...

Cheers to your crap mite

pencil thief said...

aww. again, i know. but what else can i say? you're totally right abt the shirts though.
and that was you writing...totally.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe... Interesting.

But the Hutch ka kutta is now resting in its red vodafone kennel.
So...

Utsav Mamoria said...

err..ummm..hain..arghh ,,baaaa...LMAO

Valli said...

I second arcane crapper.

Also i think you should shut up too,when girls react the way they do.
Prerogatives,yours and theirs.
Limited to reaction,ofcourse.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm lets see... You confess you reach peoples homes without a call... and then you complain about the dress they wear?... let me try and explain how the concept of home works.....
1. Its home- ur kingdom of unlimited freedom
2. You know ur ugly and fat and are ok with that
3. You care a damn wat ur parents have to say about the "sleeveless" shirt or the ragged shorts you are wearing!

Now the trouble starts when people just pop up at doors... and you have not a second to decide which would be more embarrasing;

"should I scamper back into my room and change?" ( but that don make sense,,,, you've already got a good view of my skimpy fitting )
OR
"should I just stick around and keep my cool and act as if this momment is not bothering me?"

In the end .. you realise screw it... you've already lost.. and you choose to let it be... what happens then? Your freind tells you about your fashionable fitting and that is the point when you realise...
WOW... This is the highlight of the eveneing...The guy choses not to shut up (which somehow would be the logical thing and maybe the easier way to deal with teh issue) and decides to voice his opinion on it!!

The point is.. not all girls are interested in wearing a shirt too small.. and not all guys are intelligent enough to notice that!!

Anonymous said...

umm. please to be writing more?